Terms & Conditions
- Site Content: You can contribute to the site in a number of different ways, including writing reviews and uploading photos, ("Content"). We may use your content in a number of different ways, including displaying it on the site, distributing it, using it in advertisements. We reserve the right to remove inappropriate content from the site and you are full responsible for your content if it violates any third party right, copyright, trademark, privacy or property right. If we use your content in any advertisements you are not entitled to any compensation.
- Prices: Prices are per taxi, not per person. There are no hidden expenses.
- Prices not included:, Entrance fee at museums, archaeological sites and wineries, lunches and drinks. The drivers will not follow you inside the museums and archeological sites.
- Drivers: Drivers have to work under strict legal and time restrictions and therefore you will be dropped back at convenient stops, depending on the traffic conditions. Our drivers will do their best to drop-offs at your hotel or as near as possible unless stated otherwise.
- Smoking: Smoking is not permitted in the vehicles, but all tours make frequent stops.
- Food and Drink: In the interest of the safety and comfort of all passengers, we ask you not to bring food or drinks into the vehicle.
- Clothing: Entrance to churches and monasteries visited in our tours is not allowed to gentlemen and ladies with no proper outfit. Children under seventeen must be accompanied by an adult.
- Pick up points: The starting point for a tour is upon request, we cover Corinth and Athens area. For any other destination please call our help desk.
- Personal insurance: Is not included. Please ask for this from our Customer Care team or your Insurance broker.
- Luggage: In Tours the allowance is one suitcase not exceeding 20kg (44lb) in weight per person. A small amount of hand luggage is permissible. Luggage is carried at the passengers with own risk and must be collected by the client.
- Accident or Loss: We have no liability for loss, damage, delay, inconvenience, or direct or consequential loss, however caused, unless due to our employees’ negligence, in which case our liability is limited to a maximum of the refund of the tour cost. We do not own or manage the, ships, accommodation and restaurants used and we have no liability for loss or damage caused by the proprietors or operators thereof. Baggage is at owner’s risk throughout the tours.
TRANSFERS : PRICE LIST (in euro €)
FLAT RATE (AT START OF METER) 1,30
RATE PER km (IN THE CITY) 0,74
RATE PER km (OUTSIDE THE CITY) 1,30
WAITING TIME PER HOUR 11,90
FROM AND TO AIRPORTS 4,22
FROM SEAPORTS, RAILWAY &BUS STATION 1,18
NIGHT TARIF (24:00 - 05:00) 1,30
BAGGAGE OVER 10kgs EACH 0,43
MINIMUM FARE 3,72Customers are responsible to pay all tolls & ferries
Ministry of Infrastructure, Transport and Networks
Decision Nr. Α54501/5518 (ΦΕΚ Β' 227/05-02-2014)